Subject: [Fwd: Re: Paypal (formerly Verisign Payment Services)]
From: "Michael Grove" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:11:47 -0400

Subject: Re: Paypal (formerly Verisign Payment Services)
From: "Snakenborg, Dave" <[email-masked]>
To: "Snakenborg, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:56:01 -0600

Greetings, 

By way of introduction I am your new account manager for the Payflow
gateway product.  I wanted to see if you are available for a 10-15 min
conversation to review your account and discuss where Paypal is headed
in the near future.  

I have you down as the primary contact on the payflow pro product.  If
that is incorrect than feel free to forward me to the correct contact.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Dave Snakenborg

Business Development

PayPal, Inc. - Fast, Easy, Secure Online Payments

408-410-7358

[email-masked]

Skype ID: dsnake87

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.