Subject: RE: trans ?
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:51:03 -0700

Since you are Split Dialing the AMEX Transactions would not be in the
PayPal.com account.  The funds would be going through the Gateway, but
that is dependant on how the Payflow AMEX is collected and distributed.
Was Jonathan Moore you Sales Guy?  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd through
December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please contact
Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:48 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: trans ?

I ran a custom report for November 12th.  I attached copies of what I
did and the results page as well.  Basically I did a search for all
trans that were greater than $590.00.  I got 3 results for that search.
The top one was the transaction in question.  Let me know what you
think.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:17 AM

	Subject: RE: trans ?

	I do not see any Sales on 11-12 for this amount.  Was this a
sale from a previous date?  I have found several transaction for this
amount but they are not on 11-12.  

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	 

	FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd
through December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please
contact Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:55 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Subject: Re: trans ?

	I forgot to tell you that the transaction date was on November
12th.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Cc: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:20 AM

		Subject: RE: trans ?

		Mike, In the mean time would you like to credit the
transaction?  Do you want to credit the full amount?  I will have our
Technical Resources look into this for us.  What is the date of the
original transaction and the amount?  I will look into this. 

		 

		David Lynch

		Enterprise Account Management

		PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

		12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

		Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

		Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

		 

		FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November
22nd through December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time
please contact Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:18 PM
		To: Davis, Jason
		Cc: Lynch, David
		Subject: trans ?

		Jason,

		I was wondering how you were coming with checking into
our statement situation.  Let me know asap.

		Jason or David,

		I have attached a copy of a transaction we processed
that needs to be credited.  When trying to process the credit an error
pops up stating that the trans ID does not exist.  Can you tell me what
Code 8 under "Transaction State" means?  I was wondering if you could
check into this for me and find out what might be wrong with this.

		Thank you,

		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked]