Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-29
From: "Arp, Dustin" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:41:56 -0600

In regard to the report, I send it the same way each day.  I don't take
out any of the authorizations, withdrawals, or other activity prior to
sending this over.  I noticed that there were a few more lines than
usual, but chalked it up to a good day of sales.  Let me know if you
need me to take another look over the spreadsheet.

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:11 AM
To: Arp, Dustin
Subject: Re: Transaction Log 10-29

Dustin,

Can you check these numbers again for me please.  First, they look a
little high.  Not complaining but I just want to make sure this is
accurate.  When I looked at the transactions, it looked as though there
may be duplicates.  At least in the report.  I also noticed it included
authorizations which I don't think should be included.  Let me know what
you come up with.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Cc: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:31 AM

	Subject: Transaction Log 10-29

 

 

 

24818.7

-275.04

24543.66

 

	 

	Dustin Arp

	Merchant Ops Specialist/DQT

	(402)952-8462

	7am - 3:30pm M-F