Subject: PCI Still pending
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:53:55 -0600

Mike,
 
This is still awaiting your response.  Please let me know if you have
completed the following.  I will hold off the dogs while we work through
this.  Thanks. 
 
Steps your merchant must take:

1.      Complete and pass the annual security self-assessment
questionnaire.

2.      Complete and pass quarterly security scans of your internet
infrastructure.

3.      Get certificate of compliance.

4.      Fax certificate to PayPal at (303) 395-2821 

 

David Lynch

Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>