Subject: PayPal Manager Update
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:43:55 -0700

Good Afternoon,

I am sending a quick update on the PayPal Manager.  The technical team
is in the process of resolving the various issues that have been
reported throughout the day today.  If you do not have access to pull
reports, that functionality should be restored shortly.  For those
merchants that are experiencing issues surrounding the credit card
expiration date, they are hopeful that this issue will be resolved by
the end of the day as well.  I will keep you posted as soon as I get any
additional updates.  I appreciate your patience in this matter and
sincerely apologize for any impact this is having on you and your
business.

Regards,
Janet

 

P.S. Your opinion matters to us so please take a few minutes to let us
know how we're doing.  If you recently received a satisfaction survey
from [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , please complete it
by November 10.

Janet Vaughan 
PayPal Merchant Solutions | Account Manager 

PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Direct  402.516.9489  |  Black Berry  402.960.8185
|  Fax  402.537.5790