Subject: Labor Law
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:11:17 -0600

Hi Mike,

Please review and sign the contract attached to this email. Please send
me an email or a give me a call before you fax the contract. Please fax
the contract to 303-395-2806. Thank you.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.