Subject: PayPal analysis
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:49:52 -0600

Michael,

Please review these excel spreadsheet attached to this email. PayPal can
definitely save you money. I will be giving you a call tomorrow to
create the timeline on switching you over directly to Paypal. 

Jason Davis

Strategic Account Manager

Paypal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.