Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-30
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:17:34 -0600

We talked after that.  It will be fixed.  Promise. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:52 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Fw: Transaction Log 10-30

David,

I just got this response from Dustin and I am a little concerned.  The
numbers he has been providing are possibly all incorrect since they took
this from you which is towards the 2nd week of this month.  Any way we
can verify the totals from each day since the 10th?  Please advise.

Thank you,

Mike

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:51 AM

Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-30

I don't believe they are correct if the authorizations were being
included.  I don't have these reports anymore, I generally delete them
after sending to you.  You may want to look through a couple of them to
see if the totals are accurate.  

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:48 AM
To: Arp, Dustin
Subject: Re: Transaction Log 10-30

Dustin,

Since those other transactions were included with the other reports,
were the totals correct?

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:45 AM

	Subject: RE: Transaction Log 10-30

	Like I mentioned yesterday, I didn't remove any of the
information in prior reports.  After speaking with David regarding this,
today, I changed the report to only include payments and refunds.  I
removed the withdrawals and authorizations from the reporting.  All
previous reports that were sent by me have included any withdrawals and
authorizations.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.

	
________________________________

	From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 8:43 AM
	To: Arp, Dustin
	Subject: Re: Transaction Log 10-30

	Dustin,

	Today's report looks good.  I did notice that the transactions
only included the WEB ACCESS transactions.  Were the other reports
accurate since they had other transactions mixed in?  Let me know.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Cc: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:30 AM

		Subject: Transaction Log 10-30

 

 

 

9649.06

-217.29

9431.77

 

		 

		Dustin Arp

		Merchant Ops Specialist/DQT

		(402)952-8462

		7am - 3:30pm M-F