Subject: RE: email recv'd - question
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:26:11 -0700

Mike,

The Risk Toggles have been turned off.  You do not have to do anything.
The email you received was generated by the system to let you know that
you had the eligibility to turn off the risk controls, and Jason and I
went ahead and got you toggled to the correct settings.  I will research
the transactions from earlier today ASAP.  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:14 AM
To: Lynch, David
Cc: Davis, Jason
Subject: email recv'd - question

David,

I did receive an email from PayPal talking about the "PayPal Risk
Model".  I logged into this but I am not sure what to do next.  I am
concerned that I will activate or deactivate something I shouldn't.  Let
me know how I should proceed.

Thank you,   

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]