Subject: RE: transaction question
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:55:31 -0600

Michael,

This was an error; I would believe this would be our system not
connecting.  When I see field format errors it usually is the Paypal
System dropping.  They did order right after that and were successful.
There is only one charge. 

*****I will be Out of the Office on Friday August 8th, returning Monday
August 11th.  If you have an emergency please contact
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  or Call Robert at
402-952-8633*****

David Lynch

Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 2:47 PM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: transaction question

David,

Can you check on the transaction below and let me know what might have
happened and if I need to do anything with it? It is as follows:

EREP2D676761

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]