Subject: Express Checkout Guide
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:07:38 -0700

Hi Mike,

Please have your developer reference chapter 7 for the integration
information. Please reference chapter 8 for the express checkout button
placement.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.