Subject: FW: live 2.0
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:53:53 -0600

Michael, 

I was holding for you but had to disconnect due to a scheduled meeting
that I have at 1pm.  I will call you at 2pm CDT to discuss your account
and answer any questions that you have.  Thanks.

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Davis, Jason 
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:11 PM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: live 2.0

Hi David,

This account went live today. Can you please set the account up to have
the money automatically swept out of the account every evening. Thanks.

1471263816333129943

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.