Subject: RE: Need help with a transaction
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:27:39 -0700

Mike, 

In Verisign Manager you have a search transactions function.  In the
drop down choose "PayPal Transactions" and enter the Paypal transaction
number, this will give you the Gateway Transaction info you are looking
for.   This transaction is ERCP1D12CDC1 in Manager.  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd through
December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please contact
Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:07 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Need help with a transaction

David,

We received a notice that a customer was disputing a charge.  The
transaction number given is for PayPal and our transaction numbers are
actually sent from the Verisign side of PayPal.  The transaction # given
is 1PF78684GR7276940.  Can you find out the transaction number that is
associated with this or at least the credit card it was billed to.  I
can search my list for either of these.  Let me know what you come up
with.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]