Subject: RE: Reporting
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:31:54 -0700

I will send last week.  Coming soon......I will look into the technical
issue, who was the supervisor?  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 10:16 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: Reporting

Yes.  We are now starting to get busy.  I think we did  about 23k one or
two days last week.  Frank did send me some of the numbers for last
week.  He is trying to get everything put in a simpler format so that
there is very little input is needed for the necessary results.  He is
hoping to have everything completed and in place by Wednesday.  I will
let you know if I need your help anymore with this.  If possible, maybe
you could send over last weeks numbers.  That way I can compare them
with Frank's numbers and make sure everything is carrying through
properly.

Also, we are still getting that strange error "laborlaw"?  I know this
is some sort of a pay-flow product error.  This is my log-in for
Verisign manager.  I was on the phone Friday again for an extended time
yet still are having the same problems.  One order has ten locations and
was started 2 weeks ago today.  I really think we need to get this issue
escalated.  I think even the "Supervisor level"  support can't fix seem
to figure it out.  

Note: I did notice a couple of things.  It seems that most of these
problems are happening on Mastercard transactions and with re-occurring
charges.  This could be just coincidence but it is a common thread.  I
conveyed this to the support people but they didn't really say anything
either way.  I also suggested that the way this thing is behaving is
like some sort of filter that may have been turned on or one that was in
place was turned off.  I can tell you the first time we saw this was
exactly two weeks ago today.  Maybe something was done that weekend
before.  Just some thoughts.  Can you check into this further and see if
we can't get some real answers.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 10:30 AM

	Subject: Reporting

	Michael,

	I am backtracking since my projects team did not get you the
reporting you requested while I was out, sometimes I think that nothing
would get done if I got hit by a bus.  When I am adding your numbers up
I am coming up with some rather large sales number.  Would you expect an
increase in volumes at this time of year?  The numbers are about 10K
higher per day than previous numbers.  I want to make sure I get you
accurate reporting, please let me know if Nov 29th could have been a
$19K day?  

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790