Subject: PayPal analysis
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:46:18 -0600

Hi Mike,

I apologize about the delay in sending the reformatted information. I
have attached the comparative analysis for the months of January and
February. The same offer is still available. As one of our Tier I
customers you are able to add the Express Checkout logo on your website,
and place it above your option to pay by credit card, you may qualify
for a payment of  $5,000k.  You will receive 3 (3) months of free PayPal
processing.  When your 3 months expires, all PayPal transactions are
processed at 1.75% and $.20 per transaction

 Regarding the IMA (Internet Merchant Account), you may qualify for a
payment of $5,000k and the rates are:

*	We can offer your company the rate of 1.98% + .30/transactions.
With this option, you would need to go directly to AMEX to process their
cards. 
*	This Plan has a 0 interchange, Authorization, or Statement Fees.

 

Please let me know what type of feedback that you receive from your
colleagues. I will follow up with you on Wednesday July 11 to see if you
would like to move forward. Thank you.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:21 AM
To: Davis, Jason
Subject: Re: PayPal analysis

Jason,

I have reviewed the spreadsheet that you sent over.  I was wondering if
you could revise the format to basically fit on 1 sheet per month.  I
need this report to reflect current costs, in these months, and what
your costs would have been.  I don't need annual sales since this is not
a true reflection of our annual revenue.  I would however like to see
the savings for each of these months.  Maybe, Revenue, Current Trans
Fee, Current Cost vs. the same with PayPal numbers.  If I can have it in
this format, it will make it easier to make a decision.  Hope to hear
from you soon.

Thank you,

Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 6:49 PM

	Subject: PayPal analysis

	 

	Michael,

	Please review these excel spreadsheet attached to this email.
PayPal can definitely save you money. I will be giving you a call
tomorrow to create the timeline on switching you over directly to
Paypal. 

	Jason Davis

	Strategic Account Manager

	Paypal

	408-967-5841

	[email-masked]

	PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.
Manage your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or
Website Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already
have an internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most
trusted, secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you
choose, you can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping
into PayPal's more than 100 million accounts.