Subject: RE: ?
From: "Arp, Dustin" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:00:14 -0600

I'm not aware of the FTP site setup.  We assist David and his peers with
some of the reporting for our Merchants, however, that's the only hand
that we have in it.  You may want to check with David for an update once
he gets back.  I can check for you to see who may be assisting with
something like that while he's out of office so you can contact them for
additional information.

Thanks,

Dustin

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:03 PM
To: Arp, Dustin
Subject: Re: ?

Dustin,

Do you know anything about the FTP site that was created for the
reporting?  I was supposed to have received an email when it was
completed yet this has not happened???

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Arp, Dustin <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:32 PM

	Subject: RE: ?

	Yes, David is out of the office until 10/15.  He forwarded the
report to our department to work on in the meantime.  I apologize for
any inconveniences this may have caused.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 3:25 PM
	To: Lynch, David
	Cc: Arp, Dustin
	Subject: ?

	David,

	Are you available?  I have been getting the reports from a
different email address (Dustin Arp) and thought you may be on vacation
or away.  I sent a few emails but have not received a response.  I am
coping this to Dustin as well.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]