Subject: RE: History PayPal
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:35:59 -0700

I may have to refund it if they both error out.  I cannot tell you why
this is happening, I was only provided with the work around of manually
refunding myself.  What can I provide you for your records if I perform
this?  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:28 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: History PayPal

Is there a "new" ID trans # for our system that I can credit?  (The
transaction #'s you provided are not the usual "Verisign" trans IDs we
record).  I attempted to credit back Trans # EUJP1F3F3610 which you said
we were paid on and received the following response:

_________________________________________________________

Perform Transaction -- Result 

<javascript:popWindowHelp('https://www.paypal.com/en_US/vhelp/paypalmana
ger_help/paypalmanager.htm#perform_transaction_result.htm');> 

________________________________

Your transaction has been submitted. Details about the transaction are
displayed below.

Transaction Information

Result Code:

105

Response Message:

Credit error: EUJP1F3F3610 is a failed transaction

________________________________

Transaction ID:

EXHP2A11F38F

__________________________________________________________

 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:26 AM

	Subject: RE: History PayPal

	The transaction ending in 3610 posted to PayPal at 9.16.56-Time
Zone Time difference from 7.15 am.  The one minute delay is the 57
seconds that it took to complete the time out, and the processing time
when the system did approve. 

	The transaction ending 3791 posted at 9.17.21-Time zone
difference from 7.17 am.  This is the duplicate.  Both transactions are
for $67.25.  Hope this helps. 

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	 

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:16 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Subject: Re: History PayPal

	David,

	None of these transactions line up with either of the 2
transactions I have (including the times).  Can you tell me which of
these refer to:

	EUJP1F3F3610

	EUGP1F3F3791

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:55 AM

		Subject: History PayPal

  

2KY460491U499394G
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148583622','unknown')>  
(19148583622, 4KP2235PD2TEE) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:21 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148583622,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,561.77 USD 

7WT08725NT041831A
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581844','unknown')>  
(19148581844, 4KP2235PD2PXA) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581844,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,494.52 USD 

2SV902524U651974N
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581843','unknown')>  
(19148581843, 4KP2235PD2PX8) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

N/A

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581843,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,496.15 USD 

8F226487CV438611Y
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576597','unknown')>  
(19148576597, 4KP2235PD2DPC) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576597,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,428.90 USD 

30R48309BS439901K
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576596','unknown')>  
(19148576596, 4KP2235PD2DPA) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

 Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576596,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,430.53 USD 

		 

		Mike,  Above I was able to copy a brief part of the days
history that contains both of the transaction and how they affected your
balance positively.  The same Credit Card is designated by the 
13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')> 

		 

		David Lynch

		Enterprise Account Management

		PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

		12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

		Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

		Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790