Subject: System Update - Follow Up Requested
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:03:05 -0700

Good Morning Mike,

I am sure that you and your IT team have been advised of this impending
change via the constant messages when logging into the PayPal Manager as
well as from your previous account manager, David Lynch.  However, I
wanted to take this opportunity to follow up personally to see if you
had any questions or concerns that I can assist you with regarding the
necessary SDK changes.  As the September 1 deadline is drawing near,
please do not hesitate to reach out or call our gateway support team at
877.729.7258 from 0830 AM - 0800 PM CT M-F.

Thanks

Janet

Please visit our site at > for more information on the update 
www.paypal.com/gatewayupdate 

 

Upgrade instructions for:

*	Merchants using 3rd party ecommerce solution
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_merchant_cart>  
*	Merchants with custom integrations - have developer
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_dev>  
*	Merchants with custom integrations - no developer
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_custom_nodev>  
*	Shopping Carts and Integration/Application Providers
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_carts>  
*	Resellers
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_resellers>  
*	FAQs
<https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=devel
oper/gateway_update_FAQ>  
*	Contact Support
<https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php>  

Please review the information contained in the link specific to your
integration needs/solution as quickly as possible.  It is critical that
all applicable changes take place before September 2009. Please let me
know if you need any help or have any questions with this. 

 

Janet Vaughan  

PayPal Merchant Solutions | Account Manager 

PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Direct  402.516.9489  |  Black Berry  402.960.8185

|  Fax  402.537.5790