Subject: RE: System Outage
From: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
To: "Vaughan, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:09:59 -0700

Good Afternoon,

I realize that following this communication, there were continued issues
with payment processing.  I have been advised that the platform is once
again stabilized and running.  Throughout the day today, you may have
gotten transactions with a 104 or a 1000 error.  It is very important
that in order to avoid duplicate payments you check your PayPal.com
account to see if any of the transactions receiving these errors
actually processed through.  If you have any questions on a specific
transaction, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks

Janet

________________________________

From: Vaughan, Janet 
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 4:23 PM
To: Vaughan, Janet
Subject: System Outage

Good Afternoon,

I have been advised the system has been restored and we are back up and
running.  The technical team will continue to monitor the platform for
stability and potential issues.  Thank you for your patience and
understanding on this matter.  Once again, I do apologize for the
inconvenience and business impact this has had.

Thanks

Janet

Janet Vaughan  

PayPal Merchant Solutions | Account Manager 

PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 68128
Direct  402.516.9489  |  Black Berry  402.960.8185
|  Fax  402.537.5790
[email-masked]
Office Hours:  07:30 am - 4:30 pm CT M-F