Subject: RE: 1000 Error
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Amber Blais" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:40:23 -0600

Mike and Amber,

The 1000 Error is a Generic Host Error which we were initially explained
that this was an issue with connectivity to the Host Processing System.
It appears on several of the 1000 errors this was the case, but we also
found out through continued follow up on 1000 errors in which this
theory was disproved we have a more robust answer.

The 1000 Error is a Generic Paypal Error that is created when the error
or issue created does not fit into an existing category, it difficult to
give examples since each 1000 error could have a different root cause,
though I believe many of them are the same. Ie. The host connectivity.
If you do get these errors and you cannot get them to pass through with
additional attempts send me the transaction number and I will research
asap.

Thanks.

 

David Lynch

Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>