Subject: Reporting Integration Issues [Incident:071012-000049]
From: "PayPal Merchant Technical Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us 
within one business day.

To update or review your question from our support site, click the 
following link or paste it into your web browser.
https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_userid=[email-masked]&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=160153&p_created=1192199454

Question Reference #071012-000049
---------------------------------------------------------------
          Summary: Reporting Integration Issues
  Product Level 1: Payflow Payment Gateway
  Product Level 2: Payflow Pro
     Date Created: 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
     Last Updated: 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
           Status: Unresolved
         Severity: Some Business Impact
      Environment: PayPal PayFlow Gateway
             Cart: 

PayPal Account
---------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]

CC
---------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]

Site URL
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://

Manager Login
---------------------------------------------------------------

Partner
---------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Customer (Mike Bishop) - 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
I signed up for the FTP Server and never recieve a confirmation email, I need to get the Settlement Report automated asap and I am at a stuck point.  Can someone please help? Thanks.

Auto-Response - 10/12/2007 07:30 AM
Incident has been successfully submitted to PayPal MTS.

[---001:001403:47322---]