Subject: Need Copy of Authorization - ACH Dispute for Prospect Smarter (ACH Login: laborlaw)
From: "Hotchkiss, Annabelle" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:33:34 -0600

Attn:  Michael Bishop

Hi  Michael.  You have been identified as the primary/billing contact
for company name: Prospect Smarter (ACH Login: laborlaw). Wells Fargo
Bank received an ACH dispute from company name Gentiva Health.  Gentiva
Health is disputing an ACH "WEB" debit on their account (R/T# 011900445
Account# 67903) in the amount of $67.25 (see below transaction details).
This request is made pursuant to Section 4.1.1 of the NACHA operating
rules.   

Please immediately stop debits from this account. If you can provide a
copy of authorization from this company - Gentiva Health - to authorize
debits from their account as payment to your company, we will
communicate that to the company disputing the charges and disregard the
dispute. If no response is received from you by Thursday, July 26, Wells
Fargo/PayPal will debit the total amount of $62.37 from your ACH account
- Login: laborlaw; ACH Acct Name: Prospect Smarter. 

VSGD0ECD2FD1 

Request Data 

Trans ID: 

VSGD0ECD2FD1

Merchant: 

laborlaw

Timestamp: 

2007-03-29 09:44:19

Trans Type: 

Sale

Duration: 

1.00

Tender Type: 

Checking

Client IP: 

71.206.96.82

Account Number: 

X7903

Client Version: 

3.07

Expiration: 

n/a 

ABA #: 

011900445

Cust Ref#: 

AVS Street: 

Amount: 

$67.25

AVS Zip: 

Email: 

Comment1: 

Comment2: 

 

 

 

 

Results 

Result Code: 

0

Response Message: 

Approved

Status Code: 

P03

Description: 

Submitted

Descriptor: 

LABORLAWPOSTERS

Resubmission Status: 

Transaction Format: 

CCD

 

Orig Trans ID: 

 

Batch ID: 

4496

 

Merchant Transaction Results 

Date to Settle: 

2007-04-03 09:44:19

Settlement Date: 

2007-04-03 19:00:06

Settle Status: 

Settlement Complete

Merchant Batch ID: 

4499

Regards,

Annabelle Hotchkiss

Sales Administrator

Sales Operations

PayPal - an eBay Company

(408) 967-4044

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 100 million accounts.

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 2:24 PM
To: Hotchkiss, Annabelle
Subject: Copy of auth 7/13

Acct 67903 
Dt 03/30/07 
$67.25 
S0248328145 
Gentivahealth 
Comp Prospect Smart 
COID 3770406822 
  Thank you, 

Steve Dupuis 
Technical Service Specialist, AAP 
Wells Fargo ACH 
N9301-041 
phone (800) 745-2426 opt 2,1,1 
fax (612) 667-2154