Subject: History PayPal
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:55:44 -0700

2KY460491U499394G
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148583622','unknown')>  
(19148583622, 4KP2235PD2TEE) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:21 CST 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148583622,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,561.77 USD 

7WT08725NT041831A
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581844','unknown')>  
(19148581844, 4KP2235PD2PXA) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581844,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,494.52 USD 

2SV902524U651974N
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148581843','unknown')>  
(19148581843, 4KP2235PD2PX8) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

N/A

Jan. 28, 2008 09:17:14 CST 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148581843,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,496.15 USD 

8F226487CV438611Y
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576597','unknown')>  
(19148576597, 4KP2235PD2DPC) 

...   

Payment Fee 

... 

... 

... 

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576597,0,1,%200%20)>  

-$1.63 USD 

$0.00 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$2,428.90 USD 

30R48309BS439901K
<javascript:oc_view_associated_trans('19148576596','unknown')>  
(19148576596, 4KP2235PD2DPA) 
(Parent) 

...   

Web Accept Payment Received (no account) 

From 

Not provided 

13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')>   

Jan. 28, 2008 09:16:56 CST 

Completed <javascript:oc_view_details(19148576596,0,4,%200%20)>  

$67.25 USD 

-$1.63 USD 

$65.62 USD 

$2,430.53 USD 

 

Mike,  Above I was able to copy a brief part of the days history that
contains both of the transaction and how they affected your balance
positively.  The same Credit Card is designated by the
13N01223B36269919@
<javascript:open_user_account('1562506350022933369',%20'account_number_1
562506350022933369')> 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790