Subject: RE: Account change
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:49:50 -0700

What is the login name, Is it Prospectsmarter?  Or what login do you use
to get into the manager account?  I think I can get this changed pretty
quickly.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:45 PM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Account change

David,

I am hoping you can help me with something.  Currently our ACH account
has our previous software developer company's name on it.  When the ACH
account was set up, they used all of their company information (Prospect
Smarter).  I went in at one time and changed all of the information
except the company name (which it would not allow me to edit).  We have
several of our customers charging back since they do not recognize that
company.  What is the quickest way to get this revised?  Let me know
asap.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]