Subject: Paypal Issues
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:28:27 -0600

Hello, 

I wanted to take a moment to reach out to you regarding current system
issues that PayPal is experiencing.  Last night we rolled out a system
update that is causing intermittent interruptions in our system which is
impacting credit card processing as well as access to PayPal accounts.
Our Engineers and Merchant Technical Support team are aware of these
issues and are working to correct this situation as quickly as possible.

I will contact you as I receive significant updates regarding this
matter.  Meanwhile, for more information please feel free to visit the
Development Network site at:
http://www.pdncommunity.com/pdn/blog/article?message.uid=95087.

I apologize for the difficulty and inconvenience this is causing you.

 

I will be Out of the Office on Thursday Sept 4th.  In my absence please
contact Scott Hogan at 402-952-8237 or [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  

David Lynch

Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>