Subject: RE: system timing out
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:54:29 -0600

I did open a ticket on these error also. 

David Lynch

Account Manager 

PayPal.com 

The safest, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:52 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: system timing out

David,

Have you found out anything about this?  also, we have been having some
problems with the check by phone function.  Is there a way you can view
what might be going on with this as well?  It keeps saying that the ABA
number is invalid.  We just tried one this morning that we got this
response.  The customer confirmed the number off their check and stated
that it is correct.  Let me know what you find out.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:10 PM

	Subject: RE: system timing out

	Mike,

	I do know that your system has been intermittently dropping.
When I go to the system group they are telling me it is fixed, but it
seems to happen again.  This is the cause of the Time Outs that you are
experiencing. 

	I am going to find out what kind of diagnosis is being done to
get this working again.  

	David Lynch

	Account Manager 

	PayPal.com 

	The safest, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, LaVista, NE 68128

	Direct 402 952 8848 Cell 402 253 5570

	[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:40 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Subject: system timing out

	David,

	Did you find out anything on the transaction(s) from yesterday?
That was the one order that timed out 3 times.  We had another just do
the same and I guess overall things are running slow.  Can you let me
know asap please?

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]