Subject: VeriSign Payment Services - Happy Holiday!
From: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:11:03 -0700

"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood
puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It
came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. 
 
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch
thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought,
doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little
bit more."
 
- Dr. Suess
 
I wanted to thank you very much for your business and for the success of
our business. I wish you and your family a very happy holiday and new
year!  
 
VeriSign Payment Services has been acquired by PayPal and is now part of
the EBay family. I am still available but at the new contact info below.
I looking forward to working with you and our continued success in 2006.

Jay

Jaber 'Jay' Sahourieh

Territory Manager

VeriSign Payment Services, a PayPal Business

Direct:  408-967-5853

Fax:     303-395-2805

Skype: JSahourieh

[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

www.verisign.com/payments <blocked::http://www.verisign.com/payments> 

www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> 

 

* VeriSign Payment Services, including Payflow Link and Payflow Pro, was
recently acquired by PayPal, and will be integrated with PayPal's suite
of web payment tools to form the e-commerce industry's most
comprehensive web payment offering. The VeriSign Payment Services are no
longer operated by, or affiliated with, VeriSign, Inc. Use of the
VeriSign name and logo is temporary and with the permission of VeriSign,
Inc.