Subject: PayPal Contract & Comparative Analysis
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:45:10 -0600

Hi Michael,

Here the amended contract. Please sign it and fax it back. I also have
attached the comparative analysis for the January and February
statements. If you're ready to get started please send me an email so we
can go through the checklist with my engineer. Once the checklist is
completed, I can take you through the application process. I will need
to reference a credit card to begin the application. The card will be
charged $30 dollars a month for the service. Thank you.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.