Subject: PayPal Website Payments Pro Application (KMM17652973I96L0KM) :ppk1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 02:12:13 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Michael Bishop,
 
Thank you for your recent request for access to the PayPal Risk Model 
feature within the PayPal Risk Controls suite. After careful review of 
your account, you have been granted access to the PayPal Risk Model 
feature.  

To enable this feature: 
1.  Log into your account. 
2.  Go to your Account Overview page.
3.  Click the Profile subtab.
4.  Click the Risk Controls link in the Selling Preferences column.  

We strongly recommend using the PayPal Risk Model to decline payments 
that can pose a risk to your business.  

For additional questions regarding PayPal Website Payments Pro or 
Virtual Terminal, email [email-masked] or contact PayPal Customer Service
at 1-866-837-1851. 

Sincerely,

PayPal, Inc.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal 
account and click the Help link, located in the top right corner of any 
PayPal page.