Subject: RE: trans ?
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:37:17 -0700

I have to get  some support from tech, I will let you know how to do
this. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd through
December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please contact
Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:01 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: trans ?

No.  Jason Davis was.  So do we need to do credits differently?  If so,
why was I able to do a credit for the same card but for a different
transaction ID and dollar amount.  I credited trans #VLCE1BA7269 for
$67.25 which was a separate charge to this company.  The trans reference
for this credit is #VTGE1D8550B2.  Please advise.

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:51 AM

	Subject: RE: trans ?

	Since you are Split Dialing the AMEX Transactions would not be
in the PayPal.com account.  The funds would be going through the
Gateway, but that is dependant on how the Payflow AMEX is collected and
distributed.  Was Jonathan Moore you Sales Guy?  

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	 

	FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd
through December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please
contact Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:48 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Subject: Re: trans ?

	I ran a custom report for November 12th.  I attached copies of
what I did and the results page as well.  Basically I did a search for
all trans that were greater than $590.00.  I got 3 results for that
search.  The top one was the transaction in question.  Let me know what
you think.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

	 

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 9:17 AM

		Subject: RE: trans ?

		I do not see any Sales on 11-12 for this amount.  Was
this a sale from a previous date?  I have found several transaction for
this amount but they are not on 11-12.  

		 

		David Lynch

		Enterprise Account Management

		PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

		12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

		Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

		Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

		 

		FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November
22nd through December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time
please contact Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:55 AM
		To: Lynch, David
		Subject: Re: trans ?

		I forgot to tell you that the transaction date was on
November 12th.

		Thank you,

		Mike - LLPS

			----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Cc: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>

			Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:20 AM

			Subject: RE: trans ?

			Mike, In the mean time would you like to credit
the transaction?  Do you want to credit the full amount?  I will have
our Technical Resources look into this for us.  What is the date of the
original transaction and the amount?  I will look into this. 

			 

			David Lynch

			Enterprise Account Management

			PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

			12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

			Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

			Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

			 

			FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from
November 22nd through December 3rd. If you require assistance during
this time please contact Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:18 PM
			To: Davis, Jason
			Cc: Lynch, David
			Subject: trans ?

			Jason,

			I was wondering how you were coming with
checking into our statement situation.  Let me know asap.

			Jason or David,

			I have attached a copy of a transaction we
processed that needs to be credited.  When trying to process the credit
an error pops up stating that the trans ID does not exist.  Can you tell
me what Code 8 under "Transaction State" means?  I was wondering if you
could check into this for me and find out what might be wrong with this.

			Thank you,

			Michael Bishop
			Labor Law Poster Service
			Phone 877-321-4144
			Fax 888-442-4144
			[email-masked]