Subject: PayPal
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:05:53 -0700

Hi Mike,

As one of our Tier I customers you are able to add the Express Checkout
logo on your website, and place it above your option to pay by credit
card. If we can get this setup by the end of February all PayPal
transactions are processed at 1.75% and $.20 per transaction.

www.paypal.com/ecdemo

Please follow the slide show attached to this email. Please send me your
test account login name once you set it up. Thank you.

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.