Subject: RE: ? about report
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:11:23 -0700

Your IT contact will know what he programmed but from the Report
Document the numbers being pulled are the Gross Amount of the
Transaction and the Fee, which a calculation added by your programmer
would give you Net Amount.  

Do you have a sample of the report, I bet I could take a look at it and
define each field pretty quickly.  Your accountant could use this as
guide, send it over and I will break it down on paper. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:00 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: ? about report

David,

Can you tell me if the report that was created displays the total before
or after fees?  Our accountant has been having a real hard time with
reconciling the books.  She said that nothing is matching up. I did some
rough estimations based on the numbers she had.  It appears that the
differences could just be the fees being added at the end of the
transactions.  What do you recommend is the best way to verify what is
being deposited daily?  I wasn't sure what the report that was built was
actually pulling.  Let me know asap.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]