Subject: Thank you for your Payflow Pro Purchase!!!
From: "Nguyen, Andrea" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:27:56 -0700

Setting up your Verisign PayFlow Pro Account

Please follow these set-up instructions to create your new Verisign
account, activate your account, and/or access the detailed documentation
for your new Payflow Pro Account.   

If you have any questions, please look here first:
http://kb.verisign.com/esupport/esupport/consumer/esupport.asp
<http://kb.verisign.com/esupport/esupport/consumer/esupport.asp> ?   

Note: Make sure you click on Payment Services and type in your question.

 

Should you need any assistance activating your account please refer to
our support pages which will walk you through the process:
http://www.verisign.com/support/payflow/link/selfHelp/index.html or
http://www.verisign.com/support/payflow/manager/selfHelp/openAccountP0.h
tml    

If you should need further assistance in setting up your account please
call our support staff at 888.883.9770 or e-mail customer service at
[email-masked].

  **Please skip to #7 if you have already created a login.**

1) Click on this link to get going.
https://payments.verisign.com/?partner=VeriSign&producttype=C2&memo1=Web
Link56
<https://payments.verisign.com/?partner=VeriSign&producttype=C2&memo1=We
bLink56> 

2) Click Continue to the "Create an Account" Page

3) You are now at the top of the registration page where you are asked
to create YOUR OWN Merchant Login and Password.  If you have already
created a test account with a login ID and PW go straight to
https://payments.verisign.com/manager  Otherwise, please continue with
registration by completing the security verification questions, company
information, primary contact information, and Processor info.
***Make sure in the web URL field you put in http://www <http://www/> .
before your web address... please select and SIC code that best
represents your business and if you cannot find anything similar go to
Miscellaneous...please enter the SAME email address you used to purchase
this account...for processor info (if you don't know already) contact
your Internet Merchant account provider and ask.  If you are going to
use our partner company, Merchant E solutions, select Vital as the
processor.***

4) Click "accept" through the agreement and click Continue.

5) You will then be asked if you would like the Internet Merchant
account from our partner company.  DO NOT CHECK THE BOX HERE.   You will
want to use the link at the top of this email along with my promo code
to ensure the set-up fee is waived.  Proceed though the registration by
clicking Continue.

6) Your Payflow Pro registration is now complete and a new email has
been sent to your INBOX.  Verisign will give you two options to either
enter the Verisign Manager or Activate the account.   I would recommend
the Login to Verisign Manager option.

7) You are now at the Login Screen for your Verisign Manager account.  I
would book-mark this page as you will come here often to run reports,
obtain downloads, etc.   

Partner: verisign

Merchant ID: created by you

PW: created by you

User: leave blank

8) You are now inside your own Verisign Manager Account.  I would
recommend clicking on the "downloads" tab towards the top
right-hand-side.   Inside the downloads tab you will see various guides
and software kits available for you.  Please download this information
as it contains the detailed technical instructions for your account.  

9) When you are ready to ACTIVATE the account, please make sure you have
your Merchant Account information handy.  You should have a single sheet
of paper from your merchant provider with your merchant account numbers
on it.  Go ahead and re-login to the Verisign Manager and click on the
"click here to activate button."

10) You will then be asked for a token #.   Your token # should be
copied and pasted in to the space provided.   Your token # is
VPSI2052202000058

11) Continue through your account settings, choose the credit cards you
wish to accept and the processor associated with each, and ultimately
enter your merchant account information to complete the process.  

12) Your account is NOW LIVE and you are able to process credit cards.

 

Best Regards,

Andrea H. Nguyen

VeriSign, Inc. - Payment Services 
Toll Free: 888.847.2747 ext. 3326
Direct Line: 650.426. 3326

Fax: 650.237.8863

[email-masked]
"Security that sets you free"

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.19/93 - Release Date: 9/8/2005