Subject: RE: PayPal Reporting Meeting
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:14:45 -0700

Cool.  Thanks. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:11 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: PayPal Reporting Meeting 

No we are on Eastern time.  (Sorry to butt in.)

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Frank Vargas <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Smothers, Mike
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 10:04 AM

	Subject: RE: PayPal Reporting Meeting 

	You are mountain time correct?  

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	
________________________________

	From: Frank Vargas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 8:48 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Cc: Mike; Smothers, Mike
	Subject: RE: PayPal Reporting Meeting 

	Thanks David,

	            The FTP does work now.  I have downloaded the 3
files and have started working on them.  Can we talk at 4pm tomorrow?  I
should have a pretty good understanding of the data by then and we
should be able to finish this.

	Thanks

	Frank

	 

________________________________

	From: Lynch, David [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:42 AM
	To: Frank Vargas
	Cc: Mike; Smothers, Mike
	Subject: PayPal Reporting Meeting 

	Frank,

	I have sent funds to Michael Bishop to cover 2 hours of
consulting time so that we can make contact on the Reporting issue.  It
should take considerably less time than that but I wanted to ensure you
that we do not want to waste your time, and do want to complete this
function.  Can you please copy back all parties with the issues that are
preventing you from completing this task so that we can have this
information together on our side when we meet again?  Also if you could
let me know when a good time is to contact you so that I can re-schedule
a time to talk with you when you will be at your computer, we can then
hopefully knock this thing out.  

	Michael and I have been working with manual reports for 30 days
now and we do want to automate this process for obvious reasons, I do
hope we can get this accomplished sometime this week.  For a recap here
is what I know:

	*	I created the FTP Server, so you should be only
attempting to link to this server-I think this may be one of the
problems 
	*	I have sent all the proper documentation and reporting
specs for reporting implementation and integration- Let me know if you
are missing any information that you need 
	*	Contact Name and Phone- We can leave you with a Phone
Contact so that if in the future or during implementation you have
problems we work by phone eliminating the email traffic that has not
proved a successful tract.  

	Frank, this call should not take much more than 30 minutes-Do
let me know a date and time and I will get a conference line scheduled
so that we can all jump on together to get this done.  

	Talk to you soon and have a great day!

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790