Subject: VeriSign Invoice #99045956
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:50 PDT

Dear VeriSign Payment Services Customer,                                                                 
                                                                                                         
Attached is a copy of your monthly invoice. The invoice represents charges for the activity processed    
by your account during the previous calendar month. Your credit card or bank account will be charged     
in approximately ten (10) days from the date of the invoice, unless you were previously approved for     
net 30 terms. Your credit card will be charged as a recurring transaction.                               
                                                                                                         
If at any time your billing or contact information changes, please log into the VeriSign Manager at      
https://payments.verisign.com/manager and update your information. If you need assistance updating       
your account information, please email the Technical Support team at [email-masked]. If you    
have questions concerning your invoice, please contact Accounts Receivable at vps-                       
[email-masked].                                                                                    
                                                                                                         
Please note the new remit to address:                                                                    
PayPal, Inc, - VPS                                                                                       
#774100                                                                                                  
4100 Solutions Center                                                                                    
Chicago, IL 60677-4001                                                                                   
                                                                                                         
Thank you.                                                                                               
Accounts Receivable                                                                                      
Verisign Payment Services, now a PayPal business                                                         
Phone: 888-883-9770 Option 6 then Option 2                                                               
Email: [email-masked]                                                                          
                                                                                                         
VeriSign Payment Services, including PayFlow Link and PayFlow Pro, was recently acquired by PayPal,      
and will be integrated with PayPal's suite of web payment tools. VeriSign Payment Services is no         
longer operated by, or affiliated with VeriSign, Inc. Use of the VeriSign name and logo is temporary     
and with the permission of VeriSign, Inc