Subject: [Fwd: SPAM-LOW: Re: Change primary contact]
From: "Michael Grove" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:54:44 -0400

Here are the instructions to change the contact information.

Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: Change primary contact
From: "VeriSign Payment Support" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:07:18 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

Thanks for writing to VeriSign Payment Services.
Follow these steps to update your company information including the
contacts on your account with VeriSign:

Go to https://payments.verisign.com/manager and log on to VeriSign Manager. 
Select Account Info. 
Select one of the following:

Select Contact Info to view or modify the contact information for your
business. This includes the following options that can be modified:

Select General Info to view or modify the general contact information for
your business.  See note below regarding change company/business name. 
Select Primary Info to view or modify the contact information for the
primary contact person in your business. 
Select Secondary Info to view or modify the contact information for the
secondary contact person in your business. 
Select Update Billing Info to view or modify your billing information.

Please feel free to reply to this mail or call us at 888-883-9770, if you
need any more information or clarification. 

Regards,
Robert 
VeriSign Payment Services

Thanks for using VeriSign Payment Services. 

Be careful in handling your account information! Please note that VeriSign
will never ask for your personal information via e-mail or a pop-up window. 
Have questions on the recent acquisition of VeriSign Payment Services by
PayPal?
Most of the answers can be found in our FAQ at
http://payment-support.verisign.com in our Advisory section.

REF Number: 602968.00000

Message from [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to switch the primary contact information on my account.  
My user name is "laborlaw".

Please change it to the following:

Michael Bishop
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Michael Grove