Subject: RE: Reporting
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:44:57 -0700

I will go ahead and get that credit moving.  $300.00 sounds fair.  I
think my gesture to compensate Frank shows that I do not doubt his side
of things, and do not want to waste any more of anyone's time, I just
want this as done as done can be.  I cannot control a call I am not on,
which leads me to.......

I am going to schedule, call everyone and conference them in and ask a
lot of questions on the next call to ensure we are all good to go.  

Please let Frank know that I am sorry for his time and plan to
compensate him for any future endeavors.  He seems like a great asset
and is very professional, I will look forward to pressing on with him to
get this completed. 

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:38 PM
To: Lynch, David
Cc: Davis, Jason
Subject: Re: Reporting

David,

I just spoke to Frank.  He explained to me that your tech (Mike?) failed
to call him at the scheduled time.  He was supposed to call at 8:00 am
and did not call.  He eventually did call Frank at 10:30 am while Frank
was driving to another scheduled appointment.  He was in his car and did
not have access to a computer.  He was pretty upset that he scheduled a
specific time for your tech to call and no call was made.  He said he
did get an email which he will try and look at tonight.  He said if this
process will take the 2 hours, the total cost is $300.00.  He is
supposed to call me again tomorrow to touch base with me on a plan to
get this all done.  Let me know where you are at with all of this.  Lets
see if we can get this expedited and completed asap.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:58 PM

	Subject: Reporting

	Michael,

	I am ready to give this reporting thing another college try.  My
MTS guy attempted Frank today and from what I understand Frank was away
from his computer and my guy sent an email of the information he needed
etc.  I am not convinced this is going to get us where we need to be.  I
am being told that this project for Reporting is a 1 to 2 hour job,
being that Frank is an outside player I know that it is tough for him to
incorporate his day to day with the tentative communication needed to
complete this project.  If you want to let me know what it would cost to
for Frank to work for 2 hours for you, I will credit the whole or a
reasonable amount of that we agree on to your PayPal Account and we can
then retain him for a fixed scheduled time to be at a computer and then
it will fall to Paypal to ensure the communication happens in a timely
and proper manner.  

	If you can get me the $ I will again schedule a call for our
teams to get together after placing the funds in your Paypal Account.  

	Talk to you soon. 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790