Subject: Notice of Policy Updates
From: "PayPal" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 16:16:57 PDT

==================================================================

PayPal

==================================================================

Notice of Policy Updates

Dear Michael Bishop,

You are receiving this notification because you have elected to
receive email notice of all PayPal Policy Change Notices.

PayPal recently posted a new Policy Update. You can view this
Policy Update by logging in to your PayPal account. To log in to
your account, go to http://Email1.paypal.com/u.d?nYGtvFgWBuSrGX8n2Nh=0 and enter your member
log in information. Once you are logged in, look in the What's New
column on the left side of the page for the latest Policy Updates.

If you need help logging in, go to our Help Center by clicking
the Help link located in the upper right-hand corner of any
PayPal page.

Sincerely,

PayPal
__________________________________________________________________

This email was sent to [email-masked], because your email
preferences are set to receive All Policy Change Notices.

Unsubscribe
http://email2.paypal.com/unsubscribe.jsp?s=Z-6R&i=11912725383

(C) 2009 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.