Subject: RE: error #10001
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:04:26 -0700

Michael, 

I this was an internal server issue in which one of our servers failed,
it was corrected and you should not be experiencing this moving forward.
Let me know if you have occurrences again. 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 1:03 PM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: error #10001 

David,

We have gotten a couple of errors that came up #10001 Generic Processing
Error.  What is this?  Just so you know, many of the credit cards that
are coming up declined on PayPal, are going through manually with our
old processor.  We had about 20 declined orders over the past couple of
days of which 16 went through.  We have got to find a better solution in
my opinion with this re-occurring problem.  We are going to be doing
some updating on our end to the information we are passing.  I will try
and make sure that we will have everything in place as much as possible.
If there are any suggestions you have for us to help in getting this
cleaned up, let me know.  I just don't want things to get to the point
where it all gets too frustrating  and we end up having to switch back
to the old processor.  The quicker this gets remedied, the better for
everyone involved.  I appreciate you input on this.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]