Subject: RE: Cannot integrate Reporting [Incident: 071031-000115]
From: "Frank Vargas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 11:03:28 -0500

How about early tomorrow afternoon.  You set the time and who I should
call.

 

________________________________

From: Lynch, David [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 10:54 AM
To: Frank Vargas
Cc: Mike
Subject: FW: Cannot integrate Reporting [Incident: 071031-000115]

Frank, do you want to get on the phone and talk this out today?  Let us
know, we do want to help you resolve this reporting issue.  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: PayPal Merchant Technical Support [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 9:38 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Cannot integrate Reporting [Incident: 071031-000115]

Recently you requested assistance from PayPal Merchant Support. Below is
a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you
within 48 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update or review your question from our support site, click here.
<https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php
?p_userid=[email-masked]&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=166488&p_crea
ted=1193841931> 

 Subject

Cannot integrate Reporting

 Discussion Thread

 Response (Mike)

11/05/2007 07:37 AM

Hello Dave,

Please let me know if the merchant is still having issues regarding
their reporting portal. If they are, I would like to set up a conference
call to resolve their issues.

 Response (Mike)

10/31/2007 01:17 PM

Hello David,

I have sent an email to your merchant regarding the issues that they are
having. I will let you know if and when they contact me.

 Customer (David Lynch)

10/31/2007 07:45 AM

This merchant has assigned his Third Party Tech person to integrate
reporting and this individual is claiming that he did not get the help
he needed. I sent through a ticket 071017 000103 and it was closed with
the note that this was done. The merchant cannot access reporting and I
am concerned that this issue was not completely closed. Can someone
contact [email-masked]. This is Frank Vargas the technical contact.
Please ensure that the loop is closed so that the IT Resource cannot
claim that PayPal did not help him. Thanks. 

 Question Reference #071031-000115

Product Level 1: 

Order Management

Date Created: 

10/31/2007 07:45 AM

Last Updated: 

11/05/2007 07:37 AM

Status: 

Pending Customer

Severity: 

Unable to Process Payments

Environment: 

PayPal PayFlow Gateway

Cart: 

 

 PayPal Account

[email-masked]

 

 CC

 

 Site URL

http://

 

 Manager Login

 

 Partner

 

Sincerely,
Mike
Merchant Technical Support
PayPal, an eBay Company

Discuss PayPal technology, share code samples and stay current on the
latest developer news at http://www.pdncommunity.com/