Subject: Reporting
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:30:13 -0700

Michael,

I am backtracking since my projects team did not get you the reporting
you requested while I was out, sometimes I think that nothing would get
done if I got hit by a bus.  When I am adding your numbers up I am
coming up with some rather large sales number.  Would you expect an
increase in volumes at this time of year?  The numbers are about 10K
higher per day than previous numbers.  I want to make sure I get you
accurate reporting, please let me know if Nov 29th could have been a
$19K day?  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790