Subject: RE: FTP Server
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:56:01 -0600

I am hoping that the email was blocked as spam.  Could you share the
Login and Password with Frank, he will be able to test it and see how it
works.  He will need the server name also.

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 1:50 PM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: FTP Server

Yes. However, I have never received any email indicating if it was ever
set up or functioning.  What do I do with it?  

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Frank Vargas <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:29 PM

	Subject: FTP Server

	Michael,

	When we talked a couple of weeks back we went through a 10 point
process of signing up for the FTP Server.  Did you make notes on your
server name and password that you can share with Frank?  Let me know if
you still have this information.

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790