Subject: Amex form
From: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:51:16 -0600

Hi Mike,

Please fill out this form and fax it over to me. Please put my name on
the coversheet and give me a call or send me an email, before you fax it
over. Thank You.

303-395-2806

Jason Davis

Territory Manager

PayPal

408-967-5841

[email-masked]

 

PayPal is the world's trusted way to pay and get paid online.  Manage
your business all in one place with Website Payments Standard or Website
Payments Pro - no separate merchant account required.   Already have an
internet merchant account?  Then there's Payflow Pro, the most trusted,
secure and reliable gateway.  No matter which solution you choose, you
can grow your business and increase your sales by tapping into PayPal's
more than 143 million accounts.