Subject: RE: transaction problems not resolved
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Davis, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:11:39 -0700

Mike, I am investigating your declines and I am seeing a trend.  All of
the cards I have looked at are Debit Cards V and MC.  I have found
decline reasons such as Hold-Call Center (which is a card you do not
want to accept) and another is invalid card number.  Some are declined
once or twice and then they are accepted, I am going to track these all
down and provide you with an analysis for the days declines so we can
ensure there is no pattern or technical glitch.  I have my Merchant Tech
team reviewing anything I do not have an explanation for and will have a
list as soon as I hear back from them.  Thanks.

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:34 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: transaction problems not resolved

We have had several this morning.  Use today.

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:30 AM

	Subject: RE: transaction problems not resolved

	I will try something on my side, I can pull the declines for a
whole day, do you have a date range?  I will use the process of
elimination and locate these.  

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	 

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:28 AM
	To: Lynch, David
	Subject: Re: transaction problems not resolved

	Our system doesn't record any responses for declines or errors.
It displays them in a view box.  Our system only records once an order
is approved and processed.  I can tell you that I first emailed you
about a minute after we tried those transactions.  Overall, my data
people have told me that they have been getting quite a few declined.
They said more than usual.  I told them to record the time and the
result of the transactions when they have that occur.

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 10:16 AM

		Subject: RE: transaction problems not resolved

		What were the transaction numbers?  I need to look at
each transaction; the decline codes can be somewhat generic.  Sorry for
the back and forth.  

		 

		David Lynch

		Enterprise Account Management

		PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

		12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

		Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

		Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

		 

________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:51 AM
		To: Lynch, David
		Subject: Re: transaction problems not resolved

		One was for $67.25 (error #15005) and the other was for
$125.50 (error #10564).  Let me know what you find out.

		 

		----- Original Message ----- 

			From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

			Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:36 AM

			Subject: RE: transaction problems not resolved

			What were the amounts and dates that you ran
these cards? 

			 

			David Lynch

			Enterprise Account Management

			PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

			12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

			Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

			Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

			 

________________________________

			From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
			Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:29 AM
			To: Lynch, David
			Cc: Davis, Jason
			Subject: transaction problems not resolved

			David,

			We are still having problems with getting some
different Mastercards through.  Now instead of "Labor law" as the
response, we got 15005 on one card and 10564 on the other.  Can you
please follow up on this for me please.

			Thank you,

			Michael Bishop
			Labor Law Poster Service
			Phone 877-321-4144
			Fax 888-442-4144
			[email-masked]