Subject: RE: PayPal Reporting Meeting
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Frank Vargas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, "Smothers, Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:04:34 -0700

You are mountain time correct?  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

________________________________

From: Frank Vargas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 8:48 AM
To: Lynch, David
Cc: Mike; Smothers, Mike
Subject: RE: PayPal Reporting Meeting 

Thanks David,

            The FTP does work now.  I have downloaded the 3 files and
have started working on them.  Can we talk at 4pm tomorrow?  I should
have a pretty good understanding of the data by then and we should be
able to finish this.

Thanks

Frank

 

________________________________

From: Lynch, David [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:42 AM
To: Frank Vargas
Cc: Mike; Smothers, Mike
Subject: PayPal Reporting Meeting 

Frank,

I have sent funds to Michael Bishop to cover 2 hours of consulting time
so that we can make contact on the Reporting issue.  It should take
considerably less time than that but I wanted to ensure you that we do
not want to waste your time, and do want to complete this function.  Can
you please copy back all parties with the issues that are preventing you
from completing this task so that we can have this information together
on our side when we meet again?  Also if you could let me know when a
good time is to contact you so that I can re-schedule a time to talk
with you when you will be at your computer, we can then hopefully knock
this thing out.  

Michael and I have been working with manual reports for 30 days now and
we do want to automate this process for obvious reasons, I do hope we
can get this accomplished sometime this week.  For a recap here is what
I know:

*	I created the FTP Server, so you should be only attempting to
link to this server-I think this may be one of the problems
*	I have sent all the proper documentation and reporting specs for
reporting implementation and integration- Let me know if you are missing
any information that you need
*	Contact Name and Phone- We can leave you with a Phone Contact so
that if in the future or during implementation you have problems we work
by phone eliminating the email traffic that has not proved a successful
tract.  

Frank, this call should not take much more than 30 minutes-Do let me
know a date and time and I will get a conference line scheduled so that
we can all jump on together to get this done.  

Talk to you soon and have a great day!

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790