Subject: David Lynch/Account Management Change
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:11:27 -0600

Hello,

I have recently been given an opportunity to advance my career at
Paypal.com, and will be joining the Sales/Marketing Department in July
of 2009.  I have appreciated working with you and your team, and hope to
extend our relationship into the future.  My new role in Business
Development puts me in a the unique position to offer you an open
invitation to contact me if you would like to initiate any new business
opportunities, or would simply like to inquire about how Paypal's
Products and Services can help you enhance your company's bottom line by
increasing conversion and/or lowering costs. 

You will be introduced to a new Account Manager soon; I am working with
my Management Team to ensure that your Accounts Operational Needs are
matched well with your new Account Manager so that you will be provided
you with the highest level of service.  

My contact information will remain the same, but to ensure the best
customer service and since my Administrative Permissions will change, it
would be best to refer your daily operational issues to your new Account
Manager.  

I will be servicing your account through the end of June, and will be
introducing you to a new team member in the coming weeks.  

If you have questions or simply would like to talk feel free to call or
write. 

Respectfully, 

 

David Lynch

Account Manager

PayPal, The safer, easier way to pay online

7700 Eastport Pkwy, LaVista, NE  68128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

[email-masked]

Office Hours:  7:30 am - 4:30 pm ct Monday - Friday