Subject: RE: VeriSign - PayFlow Pro Contract for Labor Law
From: "Sahourieh, Jaber" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:24:15 -0700

Thanks Mike!

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:23 PM
To: Sahourieh, Jaber
Subject: Re: VeriSign - PayFlow Pro Contract for Labor Law

Got it!  I'll let ya know.
Thanks,
Mike -LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Sahourieh, Jaber <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: [email-masked] 
	Cc: Sahourieh, Jaber <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:11 PM
	Subject: VeriSign - PayFlow Pro Contract for Labor Law

	Hi  Mike,  

	Thank you very much for your interest in VeriSign, and for the
opportunity to work with you.  Per your request, I have included the
contract and order form for you to review.  

	Please sign and fax (all attached documents in their entirety)
to my attention at 303-395-2805. I need this by December 16,2005 to
honor the pricing. Please understand there are no changes allowed to
this contract - our legal council will not entertain this at all.

	If you have any questions please contact me anytime at
408-967-0351 or [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . I
look forward to working with you in the future. 

	Thanks again, and have a great day!

	Jay

	Jaber 'Jay' Sahourieh

	Territory Manager

	VeriSign Payment Services, a PayPal business

	Direct:  408-967-0351

	Fax:     303-395-2805

	Skype: JSahourieh

	[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]> 

	www.verisign.com/payments
<blocked::http://www.verisign.com/payments> 

	www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> 

	

	* VeriSign Payment Services, including Payflow Link and Payflow
Pro, was recently acquired by PayPal, and will be integrated with
PayPal's suite of web payment tools to form the e-commerce industry's
most comprehensive web payment offering. The VeriSign Payment Services
are no longer operated by, or affiliated with, VeriSign, Inc. Use of the
VeriSign name and logo is temporary and with the permission of VeriSign,
Inc.