Subject: RE: trans ?
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:17:58 -0700

I do not see any Sales on 11-12 for this amount.  Was this a sale from a
previous date?  I have found several transaction for this amount but
they are not on 11-12.  

 

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

 

FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd through
December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please contact
Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:55 AM
To: Lynch, David
Subject: Re: trans ?

I forgot to tell you that the transaction date was on November 12th.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Lynch, David <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Cc: Davis, Jason <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:20 AM

	Subject: RE: trans ?

	Mike, In the mean time would you like to credit the transaction?
Do you want to credit the full amount?  I will have our Technical
Resources look into this for us.  What is the date of the original
transaction and the amount?  I will look into this. 

	 

	David Lynch

	Enterprise Account Management

	PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

	12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

	Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

	Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790  

	 

	FYI- David Lynch will be Out of the Office from November 22nd
through December 3rd. If you require assistance during this time please
contact Robert Jeltema at 402-952-8633 or his email at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .  

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:18 PM
	To: Davis, Jason
	Cc: Lynch, David
	Subject: trans ?

	Jason,

	I was wondering how you were coming with checking into our
statement situation.  Let me know asap.

	Jason or David,

	I have attached a copy of a transaction we processed that needs
to be credited.  When trying to process the credit an error pops up
stating that the trans ID does not exist.  Can you tell me what Code 8
under "Transaction State" means?  I was wondering if you could check
into this for me and find out what might be wrong with this.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]