Subject: result code 24 - Labor Law [Incident: 091020-000512]
From: "PayPal Merchant Technical Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

Your question has been received. To review the status of your ticket, 
log into your account at https://paypal.com/mts.

To access your question from our support site, click the following 
link or paste it into your web browser.
https://ppmts.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ppdts.cfg/php/enduser/acct_login.php?p_userid=[email-masked]&p_next_page=myq_upd.php&p_iid=371009&p_created=1256068836

Question Reference #091020-000512
---------------------------------------------------------------
          Summary: result code 24 - Labor Law
  Product Level 1: Merchant Services
  Product Level 2: Website Payments Pro
  Product Level 3: General Information
     Date Created: 10/20/2009 01:00 PM
     Last Updated: 10/20/2009 01:00 PM
           Status: Unresolved
Integration Phase: Live
         Severity: Some Business Impact
      Environment: PayPal Live Site
             Cart: 

PayPal Account
---------------------------------------------------------------
1471263816333129943

CC (read only)
---------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked];[email-masked]

Site URL
---------------------------------------------------------------
http://

Manager Login
---------------------------------------------------------------

Partner
---------------------------------------------------------------

Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Customer (Janet Vaughan) - 10/20/2009 01:00 PM
Merchant is getting the result code 24 error - invalid expiration date.  Examples below.
EXHP4BF97215
ESJP4AC907FA
ESGP4AC90992
EXHP4BF97445
EQFP4BBA1612
ETGP4BA88E7A
ESHP4AC9FDF9
EPEP4B844D5B
EXGP4BFA6A68
ETHP4BA96F9C
ESGP4ACAD7C0
EUHP4B84F9D9
ERFP4BD1F2AB
ETGP4BA9A0CD
ERCP4BD2232F

Auto-Response - 10/20/2009 01:00 PM
Incident has been successfully submitted to PayPal MTS.

[---001:001602:59220---]