Subject: Site Upgrade Notification
From: "Lynch, David" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:54:05 -0600

Hello, 

We wanted to give you a heads up about some maintenance we are doing
with our servers on May 29th.  PayPal is planning to upgrade PayPal's
data center between 11 p.m. PDT and Midnight PDT on Thursday, May 29th.
The impact will be localized to the points below. This upgrade should
only take one hour.

*	Payflow transactions will still process and can be accepted
during this timeframe.  However, customers will not be able to log into
their Payflow account to utilize such tools as Merchant Manager,
Reporting, etc 
*	Merchants that accept PayPal will be unable to process
transactions during this time.  This will impact all payment flows on
eBay and other merchant sites.  In addition, merchants will be unable to
log into their PayPal account to check their PayPal account status
including verification of payments received.  After the maintenance has
been completed, merchants will be able to use PayPal as they normally
would.  
*	The maintenance is scheduled to begin at 11:00 pm PDT on May
29th 2008.  At this time, the PayPal site and all features will be
temporarily unavailable for approximately one hour.  

Please contact me with questions. 

*****I will be Out of the Office the dates of May 27-28-29returning on
May 30th.  For emergencies during my absence please contact Robert
Jeltema [email-masked] will have my Blackberry and will be
checking Voice Mails*****

David Lynch

Enterprise Account Management

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

12312 Port Grace Blvd, La Vista, NE 98128

Direct  402 952 8848  |  Cell  402 253 5570

Skype  dvdlynch  |  Fax  402 537 5790